Day 15: Write fifteen interesting facts about yourself.
Now that I’m halfway thorough this challenge, it’s time we talk about something totally awesome: me! Here are fifteen interesting facts about me:
- I’m 25 years old. I’m also 5’6″ and I weigh 150 pounds. In other words, I’m pretty small as far as grown men go.
- I’m writing the second draft of my first novel. As of right now, its title is Aegis Alliance.
- I was born with a skin condition called neurofibromatosis. Basically, it makes me skin real weird. I hardly ever notice it anymore.
- I’ve been told on multiple occasions that I look like the kind of guy who would own a pet turtle. I have no idea what the owner of a pet turtle is supposed to look like, for the record.
- When I was younger, I was a big fan of David Letterman’s talk show. According to my parents, one day I just stopped watching and when they asked me why I told them David Letterman was a bad man. They don’t remember what he did/said and neither do I.
- Green tea is by far my favourite beverage.
- I can’t whistle.
- I also couldn’t snap my fingers until a few years ago because I had an irrational fear of breaking my fingers if I ever tried.
- I’m lactose intolerant, but I consume it anyway because I love dairy. I do try not to eat dairy if I’m with friends because I get some seriously bad gas.
- I hate it when people dress twins exactly the same. I’m not joking when I say that if I have twins and you buy me two sets of the same clothes, I hope you have a receipt because I will send it back.
- I’m afraid of heights. But weirdly enough, I love the adrenaline of a high-speed roller coaster. My transition from horror to excitement is pretty hilarious.
- My first and middle name were accidentally switched on my birth certificate. I’ve been filling out forms the way I’m personally used to, so I don’t think it’s that big of a deal.
- I’ve broken my left wrist on two separate occasions. Once in seventh grade, and once in the eighth grade. I also chose orange for the colour of my cast for some bewildering reason.
- I couldn’t join my high school football team because they couldn’t find shoulder pads in storage small enough for me. I’m pretty fast, but if someone twice my size tackled me, I’d probably snap like a twig.
- I’m allergic to hazelnuts, meaning I will never know the glory of Nutella.
I am a very interesting man, as you can plainly see. Or maybe I’m not, I don’t know.