Day 12: Bullet your whole day.
Here is a brief list of what my day is like when I’m not working. Then, things start to go into flux. Until I actually have a job where I always know when I’m working, I won’t know true structure.
- 7:00am – Wake Up
Grab a Brush, Put on a Little Make Up: I wanted to make it a point for 2017 to wake up earlier in the morning. Using a Sleep Cycle app helps a ton.
- 7:00am to 7:30am – Read: My Goodreads goal is to read twenty books for the year. Reading at least an hour a day will get me that much closer to my goal.
- 7:30am to 8:00am – Exercise: It’s been tough to get myself to exercise regularly, but I’ve actually been going out and going for morning runs, provided the erratic Canadian weather is accomodating.
- 8:00am to 9:00am – Breakfast, Brush and Bathe: I eat breakfast much earlier than the rest of my family. I also prefer cooking without anyone looking. I have a bowl of cereal or oatmeal with black tea. Then, I have a cold shower and brush my teeth
- 12:00pm to 12:30pm – Lunch: I’m usually hungry by this point. So, I drop whatever I’m doing and shove some food into my mouth.
- 1:00pm to 2:00pm – Write: As hard as it can be for me, I try to get at least some writing done during the day, whether it’s my manuscript or writing this blog. Slow progress is better than no progress.
- 6:00pm to 6:30pm – Dinner: More food!
- 10:00pm to 10:30pm – Brush and Bathe: I try to turn off all my screens between 9:30 and 10:00pm. At this point I take a nightly shower and brush my teeth again
- 10:30pm to 11:00pm – Read: I like to read at night more than during the day. Doing something relaxing gets me tired and helps me sleep better.
- 11:00pm – Sleep: This is kind of a lie. I have a lot of trouble actually falling sleep, depending on how much goes through my mind at the time.
All the time gaps are filled with unimportant activities like watching YouTube videos or anime, or possibly getting some extra reading and writing done. I don’t live a very exciting.
TOMORROW: Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.