So, I’ve spent the last few days racking my brain about how I can post more frequently. And then it hit me – a challenge! I mean, if YouTubers can post challenge videos and rake in views by the millions, how hard can it possibly be?
In all seriousness, challenging myself to create something every single day for thirty days will do me a lot of good. It’ll help me get into the feel of writing and make me more comfortable about writing for longer periods of time. Also, I’ve been dying to fully integrate writing into my daily routine so this seems like a good place to start.
What did was, I did a Google search for “30 day blog challenge ideas”, and I picked out the list that came up the most, and wasn’t directly targeted towards females. (A lot of the ones I found had really feminine topics and I don’t know why):
- Day 1: Your current relationship. If single, discuss being single.
- Day 2: Where you’d like to be in ten years.
- Day 3: Your top five pet peeves.
- Day 4: Your views on religion
- Day 5: Your favourite comfort foods and why.
- Day 6: Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
- Day 7: Your favourite childhood toys.
- Day 8: A moment you felt the most satisfied with your life.
- Day 9: If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
- Day 10: Your guilty pleasure/s.
- Day 11: Put your iPod on Shuffle and write down the first ten songs that pop up.
- Day 12: Bullet your whole day.
- Day 13: Somewhere you’d like to move or visit.
- Day 14: Your earliest memory.
- Day 15: Write fifteen interesting facts about yourself.
I’ll be posting the Day 1 post published a little later today.